Last week which was week was super awesome, I wish I could dedicate more time to this, but I manage too much stuff, so, I'll continue at this pace.
The one thing I am really happy I learnt is synchronizing with cloud storage using rclone, this has been on my to-do like for ever, I went over how you can sync your local directory to cloud storage automatically with a simple bash script, enjoy.
- Access A Web Page In Linux Using (Links) [Web Browser in Text Mode]
- Test Your Internet Download Speed from Terminal Using (Fast)
- How To Send Mail To Multiple Addresses Using (mailx)
- How to Delete Mail Queue in Postfix
- Synchronize File With Cloud Storage Using [Rclone] In (Linux)
UpCloud accepted the guide proposal in Week 3 and Week 4, they have some article in pending, so, mine would have to wait.